Heat exchangers for hot tubs and spas
A heat exchanger is a device used in spas and hot tubs to transfer heat from one source to another.
Here’s how a heat exchanger works in a spa or hot tub:
- Hot water from an existing source, such as a domestic boiler is pumped through the heat exchanger via a primary circuit.
- The cooler water from the hot tub or spa is circulated through a secondary circuit, located within the primary circuit. (Both water systems are completely separate).
- As the hot water flows through the primary circuit of the heat exchanger, it transfers its heat to the secondary circuit allowing the water to warm to the desired temperature and return to the spa or hot tub.
- Tubes are typically made of a material that conducts heat well, such as copper or stainless steel. However, for hot tubs and spas using sea or salt chlorinated water (via the secondary circuit), titanium has proven to be a corrosion free material that extends the life of the heat exchanger.
Overall, heat exchangers for hot tubs are an important component of any spa or hot tub heating system, as it helps to transfer existing heat from one source to another, allowing for comfortable, year round use and energy-efficient operation.
Top-of-the-range spa heat exchangers
Spa heat exchangers are a great option for many homes and commercial properties and provides an effective and affordable way to heat your spa water. At Elecro Engineering, we manufacture three models of tubular heat exchangers with multiple power options ranging from 30-kW to 122-kW. With hot water taken from your boiler, this heat is transferred through the use of plates and tubes to your spa water. Heat exchangers are most effective for applications where the heat source is close to the spa as these need to be plumbed into your existing heating system.
Elecro Engineering – A leading manufacturer of heat exchangers for hot tubs and spas
Established in 1997, Elecro Engineering are one of the leading manufacturers of spa heat exchangers in the world. We design and build all of our products in-house at our facility in Hertfordshire and employ a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about providing quality solutions that meet the needs of our customers. All of our spa heat exchangers are made to the highest possible standard, with meticulous attention to detail paid at every stage of the manufacturing process. Our products are exported to over 70 countries around the world.
Apart from hot tub and spa heat exchangers, we also offer:
- Swimming pool heaters
- Pool heat exchangers
- Swimming pool disinfection systems
- Solar heater for pools
- Spa and hot tub heaters
- UV systems for pools
- Solar spa heaters
Why choose our heat exchangers for hot tubs?
Elecro Engineering’s heat exchangers offer many features and benefits that make them the ideal choice for your spa or hot tub heating needs:
- Used for all types of water – Our spa heat exchangers are suitable for chlorinated, freshwater, and sea or saltwater pools, offering the greatest flexibility when it comes to choosing a suitable option for your home or commercial spa.
- Efficient heat transfer – our heat exchangers offer unrivalled heat transfer, making them one of the most efficient products on the market for those who require spa or hot tub heating. This means that you can keep your pool water warm without using your electric heater all of the time, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Easy to install – our heat exchangers for hot tubs and spas are easy to install, meaning you can get up and running with your new spa or hot tub heating system in no time at all.
- Compact design – our compact design means that our heat exchangers take up less space than other products on the market, making them perfect for spas and hot tubs of all sizes.
- Durable construction – our heat exchangers are made from high-quality materials that ensure durability and long-lasting use.
- Our spa heat exchangers are also rust-proof, consumes no electricity and operates in complete silence, all for a low initial investment.
If you’re looking for an efficient and affordable way to heat your spa/hot tub water, our spa heat exchangers are the perfect solution. Order yours today – we export to 70 countries around the world through our extensive network of distributors!
Heat Exchangers for both residential and commercial spas
If you own a hot tub or commercial spa and are looking for a highly efficient heating system to heat your water, then the G2, SST or Escalade spa heat exchangers are the most popular products on the market. With three models and mutiple sizes available, you can heat any sized residential or commercial spa with a number of power options ranging from 30-kW to 122-kW.
Controllers for spa heat exchangers
To keep your spa at the ideal temperature, our Analogue, Heatsmart and Koolsmart controllers offer simple analogue or touchscreen control that can be installed anywhere in the home, ensuring your spa heater is running as efficiently as possible at all times.
Need more information about our hot tub or spa heat exchangers?
© 2023 Elecro Engineering Ltd