Heaters for hot tubs: What are they and why should you use them?
Electric hot tub heaters are a type of heating system that uses electricity to warm up the water in a hot tub. Heaters for hot tubs typically consist of an electric heating element, which is installed in the hot tub’s plumbing system and powered by electricity from a wall outlet.
Here are some of the key features and benefits of electric hot tub heaters:
- Quick heating: Electric spa heaters can heat up the water in a hot tub relatively quickly, allowing for faster use and enjoyment.
- Easy installation: Spa heaters are relatively easy to install and require minimal plumbing modifications compared to other types of heaters.
- Precise temperature control: This allows for accurate temperature control, ensuring a comfortable and consistent hot tub experience.
- Compact size: Electric spa heaters are generally small and compact, which can help to save space and make them a good option for smaller hot tubs.
- Suitable for all weather conditions: Electric spa heaters can be used year-round, regardless of weather conditions.
Overall, spa heaters can be a convenient and reliable option for those who want a quick and easy way to heat up their hot tub, with precise temperature control and minimal maintenance requirements.
Electric spa heaters and hot tub heaters
Whether you have a saltwater or chlorinated indoor or outdoor swimming spa or hot tub, electric hot tub heaters are a necessity if you want to use it all through the year. At Elecro Engineering, we take pride in being the UK’s major manufacturer of swimming pool and spa heaters, disinfection systems and solar heating solutions. Since our beginnings in 1997, as a family run business, we have built ourselves an excellent reputation in the pool and spa industry and provide a comprehensive selection of cutting-edge pool heating products that are exported to over 70 countries around the world.
Choose from our range of heaters for hot tubs and spas
Our electric spa heaters and hot tub heaters cover a huge range of applications for both residential and commercial applications. If you are looking for the best spa/hot tub heater on the market, then you are in the right place. With Elecro Engineering, heating your spa or hot tub has never been easier!
In addition to spa heaters and hot tub heaters, our product range also includes:
- Swimming pool heaters
- Pool heat exchangers
- Swimming pool disinfection systems
- Solar heater for pools
- Spa heat exchangers
- UV systems for pools
- Solar spa heaters
Our heaters for hot tubs and spas are manufactured using high quality components
Looking for the best electric heaters on the market? Then you will love our range of compact, reliable, energy efficient heaters. At Elecro we pride ourselves on manufacturing superior products using only high quality components.
Features of our electric spa heaters and hot tub heaters
All of our electric spa and hot tub heaters combine many features. These include:
- Multiple power options ranging from 1-kW to 24-kW
- Robust, durable construction and compact design
- Ultra-reliable flow switch for safe operation
- Fitted with temperature thermostat and overheating sensor
- Corrosion resistant titanium flow tube and heating elements
- Silent operation
- Also, the Elecro Engineering range of spa heaters use a unique vortex spiral-wound titanium heating element which makes them very energy efficient helping you to keep your spa at the ideal temperature while keeping your running costs as low as possible.
All of our heating products are suitable for both residential and commercial applications and provide effective heating for any size spa.
Controller for spa and hot tub heaters
To keep your spa or hot tub at the ideal temperature, our Poolsmart Plus offers simple touchscreen control that can be installed anywhere in the home, ensuring your pool heater is running as efficiently as possible at all times.
Get in touch with us today!
If you would like to find out more about our electric spa and hot tub heaters or any of the other products that we offer, please get in touch with our expert team on 01438 749 474. We would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have and provide you with further information on our products and services.
© 2023 Elecro Engineering Ltd